HostEase is a trustworthy hosting provider. We are willing to solve your problem at any time. Sometimes, we receive problems such as why I can’t open my website and the like… Here I’d like to share some experience with you guys. The common reasons can be as follows:
1. Network setting problem. This is frequently seen in the situation that you need to manually specify the IP, gateway, DNS server, network mode, and proxy server. Check your computer’s network setting carefully.
2. DNS server problem. When you can’t visit the website in IE, you can use IP address instead to access it. If you can get access to the website through IP address, it should be a DNS issue. Then check the DNS setting in the Property of network.
3. Domain name resolution problem. When a new domain is registered or the resolution record of a domain changes, you can’t access your website until it comes into effect.
4. IE browser problem. When there is something wrong with the IE browser itself, it will surely affect the web browsing. Then you can try another browser to check.
5. Network firewall issue. If the network firewall isn’t set properly, for example, security level is too high or IE is put into block access list accidentally, the websites will not be opening. Then you need to change the setting.
6. The problem of hosts file. Modification of hosts file can also lead to the website’s not opening .The solution is to empty the content of the hosts file.
7. Infected with virus. Sometimes, when opening a website in IE, you may see such notice in the lower left box: Opening web pages, but it does not respond for a long time. View the process in Task Manager to see the CPU occupancy rate. If it is 100%, you should look up which process is taking up CPU resource. Locate and click to end it. If failed, you have to enter the safe mode to delete it. Finally, go to the registry to delete the process.
We would be appreciated if you can also give your precious experiences.