- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Service provider products licensing
After changing Plesk license from one edition to another (for example, from Web Host edition to Web Admin edition) it is required to specify the domain name of the first webspace.
It is impossible to fill in the form due to an error:
Error: At least one IP address must be selected.
IPv4 address section only gives None option.
Wrong IP address type selected on the server.
In order to modify IP address type it is needed to switch to Web Host edition licensing:
- Get a trial license for Web Host edition here: http://www.odin.com/products/plesk/download/
- Install the trial license on the server using one of the following:
- In Plesk go to: Tools and Settings > IP addresses
- Click IP address and change option IP address is distributed as from Dedicated to Shared
- Go to Tools and Settings > License Management
- Upload your purchased license key. Previously uploaded trial license will be replaced.
Now it will be possible to choose an IPv4 during webspace creation.
D:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>license.exe -i A00F00-WS9Q03-KW5A53-R
The license key was successfully installed.